Sunday, December 1, 2013

Getting your health and fit on...




I know I have had plenty of leftovers, and feeling over-stuffed!!!
How in the world come Sunday evening and my children and I are still having turkey dinner. 
Now is it's time to get back in the game. Friday I had a morning walk with pull-ups and lunges. Saturday my baby and I went running up stairs. Whether it be running, walking, bleachers or weights, it's all good, just move your booty...


Adding step-ups adds great definition to your bootie. Doing three sets of 20 will be enough. Step it up...



  I love adding different exercises. Push-ups and pull-ups are great for upper body. Doing pull-ups and push-ups works your bicep and triceps,chest, shoulders and back.







Thank you for stopping by, as always stay fit and healthy, you never know if today will be your last day of life...

P.S. here is a detox water to help flush out the junk.. 
Ingredients: 1 cup of fresh coconut water, 1/2 cup fresh coconut meat, 1 cucumber sliced, 1/2 cup of raspberries, 1/2 cup of blueberries, pinch of Himalayan salt, 1 tbs. fresh lemon, 1 liter of water.
 Refrigerate 4-6 hours. Serve and enjoy!!

Angie Castillo
Intuitive Life Coach/ Lifestyle Coaching

No comments:

Post a Comment